Our Logan County lawyer at Bahan Law provides legal help in Family Law, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, Business Law, and Tax Assistance.
Competent and Caring Legal Advice
Serving Individuals, Families & Businesses in Logan County & Surrounding Areas
At Bahan Law, we provide competent and caring legal advice and representation in diverse areas of family, civil, estate, and criminal law. When you are faced with any legal problem, your first order of business should be to gain the understanding you need to make sound decisions about the issue, your options, and the best steps to take in optimally resolving the problem.
Attorney Natalie Bahan has been a stable professional resource for countless clients throughout our local communities. She is here to give you guidance and support in these critical matters that can deeply impact your life and that of your family or your business. Our firm is here to be your counselor, your support system, and your voice in protecting your legal rights and pursuing your best interests.
Book your consultation with our Logan County business lawyer by getting in touch with Bahan Law via our contact form or by calling us at (937) 883-5656.
Contact Us Today
Our Practice Areas
Reliable Legal Representation
Protect Your Freedom, Reputation, & Future
Our service areas include:
- Family Law. These issues can include divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, the division of marital property and debt, alimony/spousal support, adoption, spousal abuse, military divorce, and any other legal problems involving the family.
- Criminal Law. You may be facing an arrest and charges involving OVI/DUI, traffic violations, and other misdemeanors or felonies for which you will need professional guidance as you move through the criminal justice system.
- Estate Planning. Protect your hard-earned assets and legacy and your loved ones with optimum legal instruments from wills and trusts to Powers of Attorney. We tailor estate plans to your needs, goals, and circumstances. We also represent you in probate matters.
- Business Law. We are here to help you draft contracts, negotiate deals, and resolve disputes whether they are within your company or with others. We can also advise you on the legal aspects of starting a new enterprise or expanding the one you have.
- Tax Assistance. As a CPA, Attorney Bahan can help you with all tax issues as well as with financial planning, retirement planning, and more.
Legal Service Tailored to Meet Your Needs
We work closely with all our clients to give you individualized service tailored to your specific needs and objectives. We understand the stress that underlies any legal matter, whether it involves your family or your business. The future can be uncertain, and you can feel overpowered by the legal system. Our firm is here to be your advocate in ensuring that your rights are upheld and that you receive the counsel you need to make sound decisions about the direction of your case and your future.
To learn more, contact Bahan Law to schedule a confidential consultation with Attorney Natalie Bahan today.
- Personalized Attention To Every Case
- Strong Relationships Within the Local Legal Community
- Over 18 Years of Legal Experience
- Certified Public Accountant